Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Question #1

With this baby, Steve and I have known that we are in a win win situation. If the baby is a boy, Ezra would have someone to roll around with and the family would be evened out. If the baby is a girl, she could help put on the family parties with me and be my last little family advisor as her older siblings move on. So when I had an ultra sound this week, I was so excited when the doctor gave me his "93% sure, don't get your heart set on anything and don't make any announcements" announcement that
"It's a girl!" 

4 comments:

Chris Ebert said...

That is great news... Exciting to think of another beautiful girl joining your family..

Can't wait for you to name her Olivia Christine Marilyn Marilee Miriam Ebert... Maybe she will need the initials M.C, instead...

David Spendlove said...

Camille,

How wonderful!!!!!!!! Think of names like Davidiana or even Alavidann. Just give it some thought.
Have a good time with mom

Love, Dad

Sarah Whitehead said...

That will be too much fun! I am so excited for you!

Carolyn Ebert said...

What a surprise! I didn't realize you were that far along. Girls-good stuff. Congrats!